1. Flying Rhino | 10% discount with Woo Pass
2. Coney Island Hot Dogs | cheap (and good) hot dogs and sandwiches
3. NU Cafe | 10% off for students, Mon.
4. Bahn Thai | 15% off for students
5. Park Grill | $5 burger night, Thurs.
6. Volturno Pizza | 2 for 1 pizza on Mon. & Tues. and $10 pasta Wed.
7. Sake Bomb | $5 apps and sushi, Thurs. 10 pm to midnight, Fri. & Sat. 10:30 pm to 1 am
8. Peppercorn’s | $6 apps, Mon. – Fri., 3 to 5 pm
9. Mezcal | $2 tacos every Tues., and $9 taco bar
13. Elm Park/Newton Hill | disc golf and recreation
14. Worcester Common Oval | free events year-round, discounted seasonal ice skating
15. Broad Meadow Brook | hiking and nature walking, free for students
16. Quinsigamond State Park | swimming and recreation
Arts and Entertainment
17. Worcester Art Museum | $12 with college ID, free on third Thurs. of the month, free for member colleges
18. The Sprinkler Factory | artist collective with free shows and events
19. The Shop | artist collective with free shows and events
20. The Ranch Country Music Saloon | $5 country line dancing cover with college ID
21. EcoTarium | indoor/outdoor science and nature museum, $10 with college ID
22. ArtsWorcester | free art exhibit and events
23. Escape Games | live action, interactive escape the room game
24. Central Rock Gym | $14 student day pass
25. Grime | thrift & vintage store | 20% with college ID on Tues. and Thurs